- This event has passed.
January 14 @ 2:00 pm - 4:30 pm
Research Sundays are an opportunity to:
- Consult experienced researchers for help with your research questions in 30-minute scheduled appointments
- Work with a strategist to plan your next steps
- Get translation help with documents written in various foreign languages in 20-minute scheduled appointments
- Learn how to read your DNA results or decide if DNA testing is for you
- Examine our extensive research collection of books and maps on your own or with the guidance of our librarians
This event is for JGSGB members only, however new members may join at the door.
Sign-ups are recommended to obtain appointments with a translator, experienced researcher or strategist. We cannot guarantee individual consultations without appointments. No appointment is needed to look through our resources. The deadline for sign-ups was January 11, 2018.
We can always use more volunteers to help on Research Sundays. If you would like to help as an experienced researcher or foreign language translator, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.