- This event has passed.
January 29 @ 2:00 pm - 4:30 pm
Research Sundays are an opportunity to:
- Consult experienced researchers for help with your research questions in 20-minute scheduled appointments
- Work with a strategist to plan your next steps
- Get translation help with documents written in various foreign languages in 20-minute scheduled appointments
- Learn how to read your DNA results or decide if DNA testing is for you
- Examine our extensive research collection of books and maps on your own or with the guidance of our librarians
This event is for JGSGB members only, however new members may join at the door.
We can always use more volunteers to help on Research Sundays. If you would like to help as an experienced researcher or foreign language translator, please contact izenberg @ jgsgb.org
Download or print out our Year at a Glance Calendar.