April 30 @ 2:00 pm - 4:30 pm
Research Sundays are an opportunity to:
- Consult experienced researchers for help with your research questions in 20-minute scheduled appointments
- Work with a strategist to plan your next steps
- Get translation help with documents written in various foreign languages in 20-minute scheduled appointments
- Learn how to read your DNA results or decide if DNA testing is for you
- Examine our extensive research collection of books and maps on your own or with the guidance of our librarians
This event is for JGSGB members only, however new members may join at the door.
Detailed instructions for signing up for appointments will be provided one month before the actual date. The specific languages offered by our translators will also be announced at that time. Watch for these announcements on this website or in JGSGB’s email announcements.
Download or print out our Year at a Glance Calendar.