- Free admission to interesting and informative monthly programs with internationally renowned speakers.
- Individual help with your research questions and with translating documents at Research Sundays.
- Opportunity to join Special Interest Groups (SIGs) that focus on research in Poland, Ukraine, Lithuania, Belarus and Bessarabia.
- Access to the JGSGB’s extensive research library of books and maps.
- Audio recordings of lectures from past programs.
- Three issues a year of the award-winning journal, Mass-Pocha.
- Opportunities to network with other people interested in Jewish genealogy.