Benefits of Membership:
- Free admission to interesting and informative monthly meetings.
- Opportunities to network with other people interested in Jewish genealogy.
- Award winning journal, Mass-Pocha, with informative articles and news of Jewish genealogical events.
- One-on-one research & translation assistance
- Access to the JGSGB’s extensive collection of research books and materials (pdf).
- Information exchange with others who are researching families from the same towns as your ancestors.
- Guidance from local experts to help you with your research.
- Notices of national and international conferences on Jewish genealogy.