Are you interested in having a speaker from the Jewish Genealogical Society of Greater Boston speak to your organization? Whether you’re a synagogue, social group, club, local library, school – any other type of organization – Jewish genealogy is a popular topic for all age groups.
Our members have specialized expertise in many areas relating to genealogy. Browse this list of past presentation topics and contact Marilyn Okonow at outreach @ jgsgb.org or at 866-611-5698 (toll free) to discuss designing or scheduling a talk.
Recent talks by Society members include:
- Getting Started with Family History Research
- Jewish Genealogy – Finding Our Roots
- Jewish Genealogy for Descendants of Holocaust Survivors
- Introduction to Jewish Genealogy
- Beginners Jewish Genealogy Workshop
- Tracing Your Ancestors Here and Abroad